Personal Information Handling Policy
Lifeforms Ltd is committed to handling personal information properly, complying with data privacy laws and other applicable laws regarding the security of personal information.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Lifeforms Ltd will ask for personal information on various occasions. This information will only be used within the terms of the following purposes.
Lifeforms Ltd may provide authorized third-party agents or contractors with limited personal information. In such cases, Lifeforms Ltd will secure a confidentiality agreement with these third-party agents and monitor that the given personal information is handled properly.
- To provide information about new events and products/services by mail and/or e-mail.
- To respond to inquiries and requests about our business administration.
- To statistically analyze the use of products/services and website, in order to improve services and develop new products/services.
- To contact applicants of job offers and for reference upon recruitment.
Disclosure of Information to a Third Party
Lifeforms Ltd will not give out any personal information to third-parties without an advance permission from the donator of this information. However, Lifeforms Ltd may share this personal information with a third-party without his/her permission under the following circumstances:
- To comply with disclosure requirements by law.
- In cases where seeking for permission may interfere with compliance to valid legal processes by government or municipal organizations, or a third-party hired by these organizations
- To protect human life, physical safety, or asset in case it is difficult to seek for permission.
Changes to This Policy